Wednesday 18 January 2012

Introduction pt. 1

HEY EVERYBODY,

This is my first post. I'm not new to the blogging scene, but my other blog was more of a travel one, rather than a personal one. So I suppose I'm new to the personal blogging scene. Anyway, a few people have said to start with a bucket list, and because I enjoy succumbing to peer pressure, I shall present you with a bucket list.

Ellen's mediocre bucket list

  • Live in Canada or Scotland for at least 2 years
  • Learn German, French or Spanish
  • Get a Harry Potter tattoo (or several?)
  • Travel to as many countries as possible, mainly in Europe
  • Go to a dawn ANZAC day service
  • Meet Daniel Radcliffe, Julianne Moore, Michael Sheen and Tina Fey
  • Get a book published 
  • Become an (esteemed) journalist and..
  • Report in a third world country
  • Volunteer at a charity shop/soup kitchen and animal shelter
  • When I live on my own, adopt at least two animals from a shelter (our current family dog was adopted from the shelter. Ideally, I want to adopt as many as I can)
That's all I can think of for now, but I have no doubt I will think of something else later...

I'm going to try and update this blog at least once a week, if not every couple of days (ha ha, who am I kidding? my life is not exciting enough to post that regularly). When I go back to university (I'm on holiday right now), most of it will probably be about that (university), and I may.. ahem.. slack off a tad. But I will try and make this a habit. The picture below is of me, obviously, because I don't really find pictures of women and post them online (that's my OTHER blog... kidding). I look a bit strange in this one, but I don't really care.You'll probably end up seeing worst on here anyway (poor you). Ciao for now.

-ellen




No comments:

Post a Comment