Thursday 19 January 2012

Introduction pt. 2

Hey dudes, I'm back! I realised my bucket list wasn't enough for you to get to know me, so I'm going to present you with some basic facts about myself.

Name: Ellen. Obviously
Sex: If you can't tell by my name, I'm seriously doubting your intellectual ability
Location: Western Australia
Nationality: Australian, Scottish, English
Occupation: Full-time sexy
Fave food: Caesar salads and greek salads
Fave band: The Doors
Fave drink: Tie between gin and tonic, and tea

There you go. Now you know more about me. Do you feel a bit creepy now? Like you know too much? I would. But that's just me. I'll probably be revealing more about myself as the time comes, but all in due time, my dear. All in due time. Ciao for now.

-ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment